Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    snoperg
    New

Recover cancelled hosting plan

I mistakenly ordered a linux plan which is supposedly windows plan hosting. How can I change them? I will still maintain the same term 3 yrs (50% discount) and the same domain name. I have already an existing linux plan currently.

With the guide below which I followed, it prompted me to purchase new plan instead of using the newly purchased account. Now it all lost.

https://ph.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Web-Hosting/Switch-from-linux-hosting-to-windows/m-p/13486...

How can I use it now?

2 REPLIES 2
    Harryparmar
    Helper V

As per my knowledge cancel the plan and ask for refund. Once you get the refund then go ahead and purchase the new plan.

These can be done only within 30 Days of purchase. Regarding domain you'll need to ask Godaddy via Chat or Phone.

Please give +1 if you found this helpful and don't forget to click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you feel

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
    Shillog
    New

You won't get anything back. I am on the same boat.