Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Bean_Emporium
    Getting Started

Trip Advisor badge

Hello, how do I go about getting a Trip Advisor in the Social links in the footer of my website? There's Facebook, Insta etc. but I can't see Trip Advisor in there...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Muse
    Super User II

@Bean_Emporium 

Trip Advisor isn't a social media website so that's why it isn't included in the social media lineup.

What you can do is use the HTML widget and paste any code Trip Advisor provides into your site.  If TA doesn't provide code for you, you can upload the image you want to use, insert that and link it over to that website.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Muse
    Super User II

@Bean_Emporium 

Trip Advisor isn't a social media website so that's why it isn't included in the social media lineup.

What you can do is use the HTML widget and paste any code Trip Advisor provides into your site.  If TA doesn't provide code for you, you can upload the image you want to use, insert that and link it over to that website.

HTH! 😉

Judith

View solution in original post

Thanks for the response - I'll give that a go.

I understand TripAdvisor isn't social media but as far as I'm aware Yelp isn't either yet that's available as a badge - seems odd to exclude such a prominent review-site from that section if a lesser site like Yelp is included.

Thanks for the help.

@Bean_Emporium 

I think part of it is there is only so much room and the most used/popular are offered.  A lot more folks use/rely on Yelp reviews which is not industry specific than TripAdvisor.

Hope you can make the widget work for you! 😉

Judith