• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    TerriR
    New

Trying to set up multiple categories and am having issues

I am trying to build a grief blog, using personal journal entries written during the year following our daughter's death. I initially set up twelve categories, one for each month spanning from March 2020 to March 2021, but despite my every effort only two categories show up on the published main page: March 2020 and April 2020. This despite the fact that there are published entries for each of the twelve categories. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I'm getting frustrated.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
    TLH

Hi @TerriR,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm including two articles here that may help you out in arranging your blog posts. The first is just here for you to double-check your setup and the designation of categories. 

Your answer may be in creating multiple blogs on the site in order to organize the material. See if some of the links here work for you. You can also contact the GoDaddy Customer Care team so they can take a look at how things are appearing behind the scenes on your blog. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
    RachelM
    Community Manager

So sorry for your loss @TerriR! It's wonderful that you're setting up a blog honoring your daughter. Did @TLH suggestions help? Please let us know. Take care!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.