Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Opa
    New

UPS Access Key - How to request?

Trying to add UPS as a shipping option. GoDaddy states "To enable UPS shipping, you need a UPS access key. Sign up at UPS " So I go out and sign up for an account with UPS - now what.? All I can find on UPS is talking about developers and using an API. 

Does anyone remember how they got their Access Key?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @Opa! Great question. I found this article for you that gives step-by-step instructions on how to request an access key on UPS. https://www.iqcomputing.com/support/articles/ups-api-request-access-key/  Hope you find it useful!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @Opa! Great question. I found this article for you that gives step-by-step instructions on how to request an access key on UPS. https://www.iqcomputing.com/support/articles/ups-api-request-access-key/  Hope you find it useful!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

@RachelM , Thank you sooooo much. While the step by step has changed a little , I was able to go through and get my access key. PLEASE send this up through the ranks, as the conversation with the chat agent didn't go so well. A fast answer is Contact UPS (from the chat agent) , while you took the effort to find the answer Thank you thank you thank you once again. (Side note - maybe the chat agents should not be trying to have 5 or 6 chats open at a time just to please their boss with their numbers !!!)

RachelM
    Community Manager

Glad I was helpful @Opa! I'll make sure to give your feedback to our Care team about your chat experience. Have a great day!