Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    kensh
    New

UPS rate discrepancy

I have a web store with the UPS shipping option. The shipping charges are not matching the charges when the same exact item is entered into my UPS.COM account.  I have verified that the weight and dimensions are the same. GoDaddy/shipping shows the same 'ship from' location as is used in ups.com.  Sometimes the rates are much higher and sometimes they are much lower.  I have spent hours on the phone with both GoDaddy and UPS and have not gotten an answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @kensh , I am sorry that this frustration.  I am one of the product managers on the Online Store product.  I'd love to better understand your situation with specific examples.  Can you private message me so that we can connect off board?  Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    AlvinY
    Product Team

Hi @kensh , I am sorry that this frustration.  I am one of the product managers on the Online Store product.  I'd love to better understand your situation with specific examples.  Can you private message me so that we can connect off board?  Thanks.

View solution in original post

@AlvinY I haven't heard back on the private email and was wondering if you have any ideas/updates on this issue.  If you didn't get the private email, please provide me the address to get in touch with you off-line. Thanks