Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Homeslice
    New

Unable to add Yotpo reviews

Yes I used GoDaddy before and man I am confused .cannot find the magical store that this add shows me

https://ca.godaddy.com/help/enable-customer-product-reviews-with-yotpo-20102?

Can anyone help me out?

2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @HomesliceThanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The instructions in that article are for an older version of Online Store that was a stand-alone product. While new accounts are very similar, there are some features that aren't on both platforms, and Yotpo reviews looks to be one of them. Some customers still have this product, and that's why the article is still available. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hey @Homeslice. Looks like my reply above was wrong. Sorry Man Sad You can still add Yotpo reviews. The option has just been moved. You can now enable reviews by visiting your store then going to the Store drop-down list and then selecting "General" under settings. 

GC-Yotpo-reviews.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.