Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Ckingzl
    Getting Started

Unable to add online payment to appointment

I am unable to add online payment to appointment as per what I seen in the guide: https://sg.godaddy.com/help/set-up-payment-for-online-appointments-27350. I tried to call the helpdesk and realised its not available in Singapore. May I know when will it be available? Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
    ValerieR
    Employee

Hello @Ckingzl ,

Thanks for your post, and welcome!  Are you still having issues adding the online payment? We should have customer support in Singapore. The number is + 65 63494240

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

Hi, have called but was told not supported. Hence, I would like to know when will it be available?

Hi @Ckingzl,

Welcome to the Community! 

The option to pay for appointments online when they are being made is available only in the Premium and eCommerce plans. If you are using the Basic or Standard plan, and this feature is important to you, you can upgrade to have it included in your plan. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
    Ckingzl
    Getting Started

Thanks! I have tried all ways including upgrade to e-commerce but do not see the payment option for appointments 

Hi @Ckingzl,

If you've already upgraded, see if these instructions will help you add the payment option when setting this up.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
    Ckingzl
    Getting Started

Hi,

If you see my first post, I have mentioned the same link to the instruction. It is not working for my end. I don't see Payment under Appointment. You may refer to the screenshot to understand what I am seeing from my account.

godaddyError.png

Thank you for the solution... 🙂

I don’t see a solution 😅