Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    rorys
    New

Uploading Articles

Hi, 

So i'm wanting my wesbite to be almost a new/articles website that i can upload too daily almost like a blog. I am confused as how i can do this and do it with ease. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
    exorb
    Getting Started

Godaddy offers many blogging solutions with their hosting packages to include WordPress and many others. You can install them with a one push button in the applications area of your control panel.  They also offer WordPress hosting if your not seasoned in how all this stuff works.

WordPress is a blogging portal.  It's for the advanced blogger.  There are blogging applications that are even easier to use than WordPress.  if you need help just contact me and i'll be glad to help.  A blogging application is a NEWS/Article driven web app. and it's what your looking for

exorb
    Getting Started

A blogging application is a NEWS/Article driven web app and it's what your looking for. ( answer in short )

if you need help installing one or using one contact me and i will help out.