Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Builder and Awesome Robustness

I think the website builder from go Daddy is pretty nice and easy to use.  I would like to see code editing introduced for specific tailoring to be able to add advanced features.  I would like to learn to code and I think that if you give an idea like this the green light, consider making it functional with a site like replit.com for coding resources.  

Thanks,

Jeff 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Hey @Night_Hawk_13_, glad that you like the GoDaddy Website Builder! I like Websites + Marketing as well and also find it easy to use. I was wondering if you had a look at the custom code field you can add? Check out Add HTML or custom code to my site. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Hey @Night_Hawk_13_, glad that you like the GoDaddy Website Builder! I like Websites + Marketing as well and also find it easy to use. I was wondering if you had a look at the custom code field you can add? Check out Add HTML or custom code to my site. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post