• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website looks different on different devices

I just used the basic Go Daddy web builder tools and everything (images, photos, wording, pagination) look fine on my laptop and phone but not on all devices. My daughter said that on her laptop, some words (letters) in headings wrap to the next line, some photos don't show up and there  are some large gaps between sections that don't appear on my devices. Could this just be a browser issue and is there anyway to optimise websites for all browsers and devices? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am not seeing anything that would be an issue unless I scale the text to 200% in my accessibility settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Nate
    Super User II

The current generation website builder is responsive, it should automatically optimize the content for the device it's being viewed on.  It's possible that may be overwritten by a browser plugin or accessibility settings.  If you can post the web address where this is happening.

Thanks Nate - www,supplychainsynergy.com.au

I am not seeing anything that would be an issue unless I scale the text to 200% in my accessibility settings.

View solution in original post

Thanks Nate - will suggest this to my daughter and see how she goes. It may just be her! Muh appreciated,