Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    whyvb
    Getting Started

Worried about your support services

I have a very big problem with your support services. There is no instant chat or whatsoever other than making a call. I needed to ask why my website is too slow. Before that issue, I had serious issues with the installation of Joomla and could not get answers. I was completely stranded and you only told me that I needed to contact your support office by phone.

I am now making the call and the automatic answer is telling me to wait for 15 minutes.

I am very worried. This is an international call. If I have problems along the way and every now and then place international calls, then at the end the amounts paid to international calls could be otherwise used to buy another hosting plan with another agency that offers instant support.

Your answer machine said: we cannot wait to go beyond your expectations. My expectation is to help me solve problems without burdening me with the fees of international calls.

1 REPLY 1
    Muse
    Super User II

@whyvb

Yeah, I can feel your frustration through the screen....  For chat, what you can try is when you go to the Global Support page is to change the country you are from to United States and see if that gives you access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

Hope this helps save your the $$ for a phone call. 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone