Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    drelston
    New

Yoast SEO Plugin Issue

I already had this plugin installed and set up correctly for months. I logged in today to check to make sure everything was updated and noticed Yoast was deactivated. When I try to reactivate it I get "Activation failed: The Yoast SEO plugin installation is incomplete. Please refer to installation instructions." 

What am I doing wrong and/or why isn't it wanting to work? It's version 6.0 and I'm running Ascension WP theme 1.1.1

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    oracleprogram01
    Helper II

Please un-install all plugins and install then activate back. Sometimes, Visual Composer might be the cause if you have it installed to the lowest version. Please perform the initial task firstly then update the community if it was resolved or not. Thank You.

Son Of Peace

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    oracleprogram01
    Helper II

Please un-install all plugins and install then activate back. Sometimes, Visual Composer might be the cause if you have it installed to the lowest version. Please perform the initial task firstly then update the community if it was resolved or not. Thank You.

Son Of Peace

View solution in original post