Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    mrsbirdie
    New

eCommerce Website Builder

I've been looking into moving my website from Weebly.com to hosting on GoDaddy.com for hosting as I will need more websites in the future. My website is a small boutique for handmade crochet items. The current site is pretty simple allowing customers to view products and purchase them via Paypal buttons.

GoDaddy.com says that you can build your website using website builder programs. I was hoping for some insight on one that is moderately easy to use to help build an eCommerce site. I've tried looking into a few and some of the ones I've heard mentioned are Magento, Ecwid, Woocommerce, Joombla. Thanks in advance for the help.

2 REPLIES 2
    GaryA

Hi @mrsbirdie, thanks for posting.

If you are looking to build a store and sell your products online, you might want to consider using GoDaddy's Online Store. It includes easy product management and a theme based design.

More information on it can be found here: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/online-store

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

Thanks Gary and I've looked into that but because I plan to have multiple websites I am going to get the deluxe hosting plan. If I can get info on web building programs that is. hehe