Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

future date limitation for O365 calendar in GoCentral website?

Hi.  I'm new to the group.  On my GoCentral website I have an "Events" section to display upcoming conferences our organization will be attending.  These normally are booked 6-18 months in advance.  Currently, I am displaying dates for conferences entered in to the shared Calendar URL only through early January 2018.  Does anyone know if there is (1) a limitation to the number of events that I can display, or (2) a future date limiter that only allows the next n period of time in the calendar to be displayed?

2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @wateroak10. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm not sure if this helps but I was able to test this with a Google Calendar URL. With that, I was only able to pull in about 12 months of events. However, I'm not sure if that is a limitation on the Google calendar API or something on this end. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.
    Dogfood87
    New

Similar problem here. I can only view events closer than 6 months in advance. I'm looking currently for any settings in O365 what would cause this.

Would love assistance if anyone knows anything.