Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

games - embedding

Hi all, 

I built the game using the Wade Game Engine; downloaded the source code, images, css, etc. I had previously embedded it into my SharePoint website but would like to transfer it to this website. 

However, I'm not seeing where in the HTML widget there is a way to upload the image files; in fact, I'm not sure how the dang widget works. For once SharePoint was easier LOL. 

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
    BrettMaverick
    Former Employee

Hey @LibraryGal thank you for posting in the community! What platform are you using? If you have our Websites and Marketing you can add an HTML section to the page from the sections menu in the site editor. WordPress is more complex, but generally the HTML code would be put into a widget or a plugin. I hope you find this information useful. Best regards, Brett M.

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi Brett @BrettMaverick,

Thank you for writing back. So while the game has HTML, it also has CSS files, images, and Javascript, Sprites and more... I've spoken to customer service, and their solution was to upgrade my platform. I'm using Website + Marketing, but the game I have requires uploading sprites, images, and then the CSS file and the HTML pointing to the images. Here is the game: 

https://www.marylandlibraries.org/Pages/Day-by-Day-February.aspx

Any help you can give would be great!