Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

i want to add shipping charges 20 rs for cart value less then 150 rs, and free shipping for 150+

i want to add shipping charges 20 rs for cart value less then 150 rs, and free shipping for 150+, i already created a shipping ,method for this,but when i add product then choose shipping method there is showing that 1. calculate by my shipping method and show weight method (WHY?) and other is free and specify price. Help me. MY only problem is that QUES- i want to add shipping charges 20 rs for cart value less then 150 rs, and free shipping for 150+

3 REPLIES 3
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @Shivam2278,

I'm not sure what E-commerce solution you are using, but this is more of a thinking out of the box solution that may be easier until someone helps @Shivam2278 with a better answer, why don't you just include a voucher, for the value of shipping, that they can use on their next order? OR just include a free gift instead of free shipping? A free gift is something you get to hold and own or use, but free shipping is just empty air at the end of the week!

You can do this until you figure it out Smiley Happy

"not all internet problems involve code or apps"

my site sell grocery ( dairy, vegetable, fruit ), so i want to add shipping charges 20 rs for order value less then 150, for greater then 150, free shiping,

Godaddy plz, make a solution for this

It's easy, go to settings>Shipping. Select option "Free Shipping", now write the minimum amount required for free shipping i.e Rs. 150 and write the normal shipping charged i.e Rs. 20.

@Shivam2278 wrote:

my site sell grocery ( dairy, vegetable, fruit ), so i want to add shipping charges 20 rs for order value less then 150, for greater then 150, free shiping,

Godaddy plz, make a solution for this