Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

making an image clickable to enlarge the image

Im trying to make my images clickable where they can open it up and see the enlarged version of the picture.  How is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you use the 'Photo Album' feature, it is automatically linked to the larger image which you uploaded. If you click on the image in the photo album while in Preview mode, it will open the larger image. Therefore, you shouldn't upload the smaller image - instead, upload the larger image and the photo will be minimized to the dimensions set in your Photo Album settings. Be aware that they crop to a square image, so you may want to crop the image you upload to a square image so that you can have control over what is displayed in the smaller image. 

Keep in mind that the max display size of images is 1920x1080 pixels

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
    SMattingly
    Employee

What kind of Hosting do you have?

I want to know too. I'm using the web builder V7

I need to do this as well.  I am a landscaper, and I need to enlarge my pictures when I'm showing customers examples of our work.

AnnS
    New

I too would like to know.  I'm using the free 1-month subscription to Website Builder.

Deanna1
    Getting Started

Hello I am trying to accomplish the same thing I am selling clothing and I want the picture to get large and come out to the customer or at least magnify, I do not understand why this is so hard to accomplish, when every other hoster has it, it is a common feature.

If I find any program ect, I will let you know, also if you do, Please let me know

Daniellehitz@outlook.com

Thanks

Diane

If you use the 'Photo Album' feature, it is automatically linked to the larger image which you uploaded. If you click on the image in the photo album while in Preview mode, it will open the larger image. Therefore, you shouldn't upload the smaller image - instead, upload the larger image and the photo will be minimized to the dimensions set in your Photo Album settings. Be aware that they crop to a square image, so you may want to crop the image you upload to a square image so that you can have control over what is displayed in the smaller image. 

Keep in mind that the max display size of images is 1920x1080 pixels

View solution in original post

Yes! This worked! Thank you!!

This didn't work for me.  I only get one picture from my supplier.  It is loaded to the page with a box beside it with the details.  I would like to have a small picture and allow the customer to enlarge the picture so that I can get more to the page.  Any suggestions