• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

offer a way to sign up for workshops or events

Is there a way to have people sign up for a Lunch and Learn workshop that I am offering?  It is a workshop series but I want them to be able to sign up for individual workshops or the series.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

There is a comprehensive Standout Tools: Online Appointment Scheduling article in the GoDaddy Garage. I haven't seen a step by step tutorial on this particular feature yet but there is an overview of the group feature in the How to Use GoDaddy Website Builder Online Appointments video. Come back and let us know how this feature works for you.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Hi @CruisinSusan,

Welcome to the Community!

The video offered in the previous reply is very helpful. If you are using the Websites+Marketing builder instead of GoCentral, these instructions will help you set up scheduling for classes. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User 2020 Super User 2020
    Super User 2020

That sounds like a job for Online Appointments @CruisinSusan. I don't know that you could subscribe to a series with just one click but you can absolutely book or register individual dates and times. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Can more than one person sign up at a time this way?

You can absolutely add a capacity when creating an appointment @CruisinSusan.

How is this done. Is there an instruction video?

Sue Smith

There is a comprehensive Standout Tools: Online Appointment Scheduling article in the GoDaddy Garage. I haven't seen a step by step tutorial on this particular feature yet but there is an overview of the group feature in the How to Use GoDaddy Website Builder Online Appointments video. Come back and let us know how this feature works for you.

Hi @CruisinSusan,

Welcome to the Community!

The video offered in the previous reply is very helpful. If you are using the Websites+Marketing builder instead of GoCentral, these instructions will help you set up scheduling for classes. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support