Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Sally1
    New

Awaiting activation calendar

My account has been stuck saying that the calendar is awaiting activation however I have no instructions on how to activate it.  Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I thought I would post the answer here to help anyone with this issue, as I had the same problem.

To activate the calendar, you recieve an email with an activation link. If you don't have it, go into the edit user option of each calendar account and deselect the calendar option and save.

Once you have done this, go over to the mail accounts tab, and edit each user and re-select the calendar box and hit save. This will prompt a new activation email to be sent to each account. From there, click the activation link in each email address and follow the prompts to setup username/password/timezone etc for your account.

I hope this helps! As it was a very obscure round-about way to fix it but figured perhaps the "have you tried turning it off and on again mantle" may work. GoDaddy staff if you're listening.. please add a "resend activation email" link to make this process infinitely less painful, thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
    GaryA

Hi @Sally1, thanks for posting.

I apologize, but I'm not certain what service you are referring to. I suggest contacting support so they can review your account with you in detail and help you get your account sorted out.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

I thought I would post the answer here to help anyone with this issue, as I had the same problem.

To activate the calendar, you recieve an email with an activation link. If you don't have it, go into the edit user option of each calendar account and deselect the calendar option and save.

Once you have done this, go over to the mail accounts tab, and edit each user and re-select the calendar box and hit save. This will prompt a new activation email to be sent to each account. From there, click the activation link in each email address and follow the prompts to setup username/password/timezone etc for your account.

I hope this helps! As it was a very obscure round-about way to fix it but figured perhaps the "have you tried turning it off and on again mantle" may work. GoDaddy staff if you're listening.. please add a "resend activation email" link to make this process infinitely less painful, thanks!