cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Business Profile Updates, Not Publishing Over Extended Periods of Time

Hello, and thank you in advance for any insight provided.

I have been trying to update my business profile for over a year with no success. I take the time to carefully at the correct information (i.e. hours, address, logo, pictures), and I submit everything successfully, but nothing ever changes or is updated. I'm hoping to do get found advertisement as my peak season is approaching, but I can't do that obviously because the listed information is outdated or incorrect. Any way I can get my submissions published?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Business Profile Updates, Not Publishing Over Extended Periods of Time

Hi @My7on7. Thanks for posting. In this case, you'll likely need to get in touch with a GoDaddy Guide so they can take a closer look at what's happening. Someone from our tier 2 support team may need to look at it as well. It sounds like there's something not quite right. Sorry 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Super User II
    Super User II

@My7on7 

Where are you publishing this information? Through what platform/web service/etc.?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    New

Get Found Business Profile

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.05.25 AM.png

Highlighted
    New

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.07.39 AM.png

Can't get any of this information to change

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @My7on7. Thanks for posting. In this case, you'll likely need to get in touch with a GoDaddy Guide so they can take a closer look at what's happening. Someone from our tier 2 support team may need to look at it as well. It sounds like there's something not quite right. Sorry 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post