• How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How to friends search for my website??

I've published my website but how do others search for it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How to friends search for my website??

@JLN5958 

That is a question every website owner has asked and then has to determine.  And it's a pretty detailed and ongoing process.

What you do is keyword research to determine what those who are looking for what you have offer are using to find sites like yours.  There are several sites that can give you insights into that.

You can start with AnswerThePublic.  ATP is a keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggested autocomplete searches in an image called a search cloud.

You input what you think folks may use and you'll see what they are actually using.   Then it is your job to integrate those terms/phrases properly into your site.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How to friends search for my website??

@JLN5958 

That is a question every website owner has asked and then has to determine.  And it's a pretty detailed and ongoing process.

What you do is keyword research to determine what those who are looking for what you have offer are using to find sites like yours.  There are several sites that can give you insights into that.

You can start with AnswerThePublic.  ATP is a keyword tool that visualizes search questions and suggested autocomplete searches in an image called a search cloud.

You input what you think folks may use and you'll see what they are actually using.   Then it is your job to integrate those terms/phrases properly into your site.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post