Post Your Web Sites For All To See.

James McDonald
    11 REPLIES 11
    Super User I

@The-Safety-Guy 

https://davisdre.com 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Hello @davisdre317 

I Tried To Go To Your Website, And It Said That Your Site Can't Be Found.

James McDonald

Interesting, some how a extra characters got added.

davisdre.com

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

@davisdre317  That One Is Better, Although It Is Not Clickable, I Had To Copy And Paste It In My Browser, However, It Is Not A Traffic Site, Nor A Social Site.. Can't Post Comments Either. 

James McDonald

yeah, I didn't make it a hyperlink since it was added extra characters for some reason. well, its traffic enough for me. 675 views per month on average now is good enough for me. Sorry my site can't help you. no worries. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis

Helper I

Here Is A Good Social Site If Anyone Wants To Check It Out.

http://themesbyhippy.ning.com/group/safety-products

James McDonald
    Helper I

Here Is Another Good Social Site.

http://helenscrcle.ning.com/group/safetyproducts

James McDonald

Well i have 3 different websites runs on Godaddy shared hosting servers, and  this website  has the highest traffic from all of them. Currently my website ranks 366,442 on Alexa only after 2 months 🙂  My other website  is a very simple HTML site with 1 page

@joolstarjool good job. Thanks for sharing your sites.

James McDonald
    Advocate VII

Hi @The-Safety-Guy ,

I would really love to post my site but it is R-rated!!  It is the shopping tool for our brick-n-mortar store website.  If I could show you here is what you would see!

I asked one of our team to break down our store on a section by section basis and make a video.  We have names for sections of the stores.  She did and they turned out great.  I put a very cool thumbnail with the video and created a virtual tour of the store.  I also TOTALLY  reworked my site from being a tool to get people into the store to one where I'm asking the visitor place an order online and pick it up at the store.  That meant adding filters, categories, tags,...... I told Kathi (wife and business party) that this site is one of the most poorly designed and yet functional sites we've ever done. 

How did this layout and setup help?  When someone called or showed up, we told them to go to the web site, tour the store/cart and we'll help pick it out.  We send them an invoice, they pay on their phone.   Totally contact less pickup.  The site is now a tool for both the customers and for our sales team.  We've sold through the phone, FB messenger, text to a Smartline, complete sale at site and it worked for now. We even had customers in our parking lot  on their phone while touring the store with our team

I have further transformations to make as we pivot.  I have to turn our primary customer facing site to an event management site for the Zoom meetings we now have booked for the next 6 weeks.  

With all of this said.  This still comes at a huge cost to a brick-n-mortar since the store experience is what sets us apart.  Revenue is down make no mistake about that.  However, it has not stopped.  As we made this pivot, I made a mistake or two in how to integrate the best product fulfillment.  Now that we learned, it may be a key part of future operations.

I know that in 2 weeks my sites will need further overhauls as we return to the new shopping experience.  

Anyways, I wish I could show it!  But I'm glad to talk about how we've done what we've done.

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

hi

its my site for my online store, here i used to sell different products, best automatic watch is my site, do check it and let me know about my site.