• How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

SEO question: Not showing in search results

I opened the SEO wizard and ended up buying it to help my website show up on google. After the SEO wizard would never take my "keyword phrase" even as I type letter for letter, punctuation for punctuation I ended up "skipping" them. after the end of the SEO wizard, I went through every page on the site with it, I have been waiting to see something on google.... whats the deal? I have been setup, verified and input everything about BYM on Google, Yelp, YP, Angies List, Care.com and when I search for our stuff there is nothing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Agreed it can take over 4 weeks for your site to show up on Google. To check enter into google site:websitename, where website name is the URL, e.g. Google.com. So you would enter site:google.com.

If your site shows up in #1 position and others, you are indexed. I would also recommend adding your site to Google Search Console (formerly Google webmaster tools) for which you will need a gmail account. Also, you can speed up the indexing process by posting a link to your website on Social Media, i.e Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+.

If you continue to have problems, let me know. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hey @BlessYourMess

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

How long ago has it been since you submitted your domain name to be crawled by search engines for review and ranking results? Keep in mind that if this was recently done, most search engines receive thousands of submissions daily so it might take anywhere between 6-8 weeks before your site is crawled and ranked in their results. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Agreed it can take over 4 weeks for your site to show up on Google. To check enter into google site:websitename, where website name is the URL, e.g. Google.com. So you would enter site:google.com.

If your site shows up in #1 position and others, you are indexed. I would also recommend adding your site to Google Search Console (formerly Google webmaster tools) for which you will need a gmail account. Also, you can speed up the indexing process by posting a link to your website on Social Media, i.e Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+.

If you continue to have problems, let me know. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Hello

i used as you said about site:google.com but my site is not appear. please help and in search console it says you are using robot.txt

That's so not true. The reason a website is not showing up on Google or any other search engines is because the HTML code is incorrect. The Meta Tags should include a Title, Keywords and the Domain name. Every website I've built in 17 years has been in the top spot on Google, my GoDaddy hosted site is the only site that is not being indexed. If this continues for one more week, I'm hosting elsewhere.

It takes from 7 days to 14 days to show up on Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and the other search engines. But optimizing search engines to crawl your website depends on many factors to manage the right techniques in SEO to get the top rankings and high presence, MotchiRotchi the top 5 ranked SEO agency in the world and the award-winning company in digital marketing and advertising https://www.motchirotchi.com/search-engine-optimization-and-marketing-agency-in-cairo-egypt-and-midd...
    Could help you get the top rankings in search engines. Contact them now https://www.motchirotchi.com

I am curious to know who has ranked MotchiRotchi as "the top 5 ranked SEO company in the world". I have never heard of the company and I have been in the SEO business for over a decade.

I looked on a few top SEO lists and I don't see the company listed.

Please advise.