Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

What is offered in Godaddy's SEO package?

Hi,

My website's http://bit.ly/2nqVAqe current rank is in Page 2 and was wondering how can it help if I opt for the SEO offered by Godaddy?

Also, what is offered in Godaddy's SEO package? If anyone can please explain, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sandy

3 REPLIES 3
    Retired
    Not applicable
    Muse
    Super User II

@optimizeindia

Page 2 is pretty darned good in today's day and age! 😉

I don't even suggest to clients that getting on the top page of the SERPs is something that is attainable.  Not impossible - but close to.  Some industries and markets are front loaded with all the big guys with deep pockets.  Then add all the ads now in the top page...

I'm going against the grain here but I'm not a fan of packaged SEO services.  Especially ones that offer submission to 100s of search engines (that's so 1990s and sales pitchey).  The primary search engines that folks use do not require submission and it may not even matter if you do.

Keyword research is easy enough to do yourself and you can track with Google Analytics.

What really improves rankings is a consistent long term approach to quality content creation (stuff folks find engaging, useful and shareable), optimization (keyword phrase in the title, first paragraph, subheading, etc.) and social media sharing and signals.

No SEO package can do that for you.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @Muse,

some astute points there @Muse 😀