cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

sync godaddy shop listings to facebook shop

Please someone help, i'm going mad trying to find a solution...

I have spent the last three evenings trying to figure out how i link my current godaddy shop listings to a facebook shop (so i don't have to manually create the products in two places)

Is there a way of doing this? Thanks in advance for your help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: sync godaddy shop listings to facebook shop

Hi @Vixen. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! While we do have “share on Facebook “ buttons on the Featured Products tab and on product detail/edit, this only creates a post on FB with pictures, product info and a link back to the product page on the store. We don’t currently support using Facebook Shops to sell directly on Facebook. This may occur in the future, but I'm not sure if/when that would happen. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: sync godaddy shop listings to facebook shop

Hi @Vixen. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! While we do have “share on Facebook “ buttons on the Featured Products tab and on product detail/edit, this only creates a post on FB with pictures, product info and a link back to the product page on the store. We don’t currently support using Facebook Shops to sell directly on Facebook. This may occur in the future, but I'm not sure if/when that would happen. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post