cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Best way to contact Godaddy if you can't phone the USA number?

Best way to contact Godaddy if you can't phone the USA number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

8 REPLIES 8
Helper II

Probably the "chat" option, at the bottom of the page.

That's not an option, seriously...

Chat not availableI'm finding ways to contact GoDaddy as my debit cards are all declined (maybe because of new rules regarding debit cards?) and I have domain expired need to pay...

Anime & japan idol lover. Niko-niko ni~

Where is this famous chat option? It says there is a chat, but there is no link, no information, no chat at all. Awful customer service.

Hi there @elephant,

If there's no link there, chat isn't available. They're available Monday-Friday 5am to 6:30pm Arizona time. They're not available to all locations yet. If the link isn't there, it's best to call.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

The chat option is not available and not any of the over 5 i chatted with has managed to help forward my domain. So sad.

New

seriously? I'm also looking for help. Can't even find an email address for Godaddy. How do I contact them? I need to verify my email address in order to access my domain but the link doesn't work, just says 'bad request'. don't even know where I'm posting this now or who's reading it. Why is it so difficult to contact?

New

The only number is the 24/7 Support (480) 505-8877.  Be prepared :  you can be on hold for 20  minutes or so. Not very helpful.  I was on hold for 25 minutes and then got  Sean [Removed] to help.  He couldn't solve my issue of sending one e-mail to a group of people in a list and then disconnected the call. I called back and his option was to e-mail me the "tutorial instructions" that never came.  Not the best support.  It's happened on more than one occasion.