Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
messiahwaterloo
Getting Started

Can't reply to my forum question and messages

I am still unable to reply to my forum questions.  I am also unable to reply to private messages.  (See my earlier post.)

I am logged on to my GoDaddy account.  If I click on "login and choose a name" on the community forum main page, it just takes me to my GoDaddy account login.  

It appears within the forum that I am logged in.  I can go to settings, see my posts, choose an avatar, and create new posts. 

I can't reply to my previous posts, nor can I reply to a private message.  Replying to a private message produced the following:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.8d672fc6.1475696688.7f81865

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

For whatever reason, today, I can reply to all my posts. 

Yesterday, I couldn't even edit my posts without getting a big red warning. 

Not sure what caused it to start working, but I'm glad it is now.

5 REPLIES 5
messiahwaterloo
Getting Started

test reply

So this reply worked, by I replied immediately after posting...

For whatever reason, today, I can reply to all my posts. 

Yesterday, I couldn't even edit my posts without getting a big red warning. 

Not sure what caused it to start working, but I'm glad it is now.

Hi @messiahwaterloo, Glad to hear that you're able to reply again. It was a blip on our end. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you. Have a great day!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
gokotuku
New

How did you even post a question in the first place?  I can't seem to do that!

RachelM
Community Manager

Hi @gokotuku,

Based on the post here, looks like you were able to figure out how to make a post. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.