cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Community Message and Email Notifications

I don't mind the switch from the notes and message in the dropdown to a more upfront view. I do miss the notification now though? The way it is now there is no real way to see what is new short of knowing the count from the last time? Can we go back to the purple circle notification when there is something new but keep the upfront notifications?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User I

Re: Community Message and Email Notifications

I also like that the notifications follow me a bit more rather than just being on the Community homepage. Great work guys!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rd,

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check in with our team about this. We want to make sure that the messages area works really well for you. 

Rachel

Super User I

So, now I am seeing that the notification is total notifications and not just unread notifications like the notes count displays. Mine is stuck at the count of 100 and now not updating, is this just me @RachelM?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rd

It's a bug and we're looking at it now. Thanks for flagging as well!

Rachel

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Great news!! Our amazing developers fixed this today. Yay!!

Rachel

Super User I

Looks great. Thanks guys!