cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Complaint Email - Website & all the content was deleted

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Bhagyesh Pedamkar writing in regards to my GoDaddy Account. I had a website (www.nobilitasllc.com) designed and hosted using GoDaddy Website Builder/Go Central. However, it was auto-renewed on March 14th 2018 even though I already cancelled Auto-Renewal. I called GoDaddy Customer Care Number on 480-505-8877 to cancel the Auto-Renewal so that I can renew it later as I did it last time in February 2018. I spoke to Customer Care Representative "Samantha H" and she refunded my money but ended up deleting my Website & all my Website Content without explaining me that I would be losing my Website and all its content. I very clearly informed her that I would like to renew it later then why she deleted my Website and everything. I was under impression that I would only be losing the editing rights to my website and I would renew it later. I am paying for Web hosting every month so I thought it will keep my website hosted and I will only be losing the editing rights to my website but without informing me anything the Agent  "Samantha H"  deleted my Website and all it content. She read some clauses whichever not at all clear, if I knew that she is going to delete my Website I would have never let it happen at first place. I was not closing my Business then why would want to delete my Website. Your Agent messed with my Business completely and all my money wasted that was spent in Marketing and Promotions.Your Agent could have educated me before deleting my Account.

I was not aware of all this till Thursday Morning  (March 15th 2018) and when I came to know that my website is down I immediately called GoDaddy on same number 480-505-8877  and this time I spoke to "Maryjean" who was not at all helpful in recovering my Website and she started asking for $60 for Website Restoration. I asked for the Supervisor and my call was transferred to "Sabrina " who was extremely rude and she kept repeating the same thing over and over again instead of investigating the issue. I have been telling her that I was not informed that I would be losing my Website and all its content or else I would have never ever asked to cancel the Auto-Renewal. This is simply worst customer service experience I have ever had in my entire life. Sabrina the so called Supervisor kept repeating herself with her annoying tone and ever did anything to get my Website back. She frustrated me so much that I had to hang up the call.

After few minutes I was connected to Chat Representative "Georgina" who was the worst customer care representative ever. I mean I was trying to explain my concern to her but instead of listening to my concern she was busy with the sales pitch. She kept asking me to Renew for 3/2 years Plan. I told her very clearly I want my old Website back and she said to get your website back she has to renew my Account for at least $17.99 per month. So I agreed for it but she ended up converting the trial plan to Business plan and never helped me to recover my Website. So again she wasted all my time and started asking for more $60 for Website Restoration.

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT AT ALL. MY WEBSITE WAS DELETED WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND I LOST ALL MY WEBSITE CONTENT AND EVERYTHING. ON THAT CHAT AGENT "GEORGINA" CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR $17.99 AND NEVER RECOVERED MY ACCOUNT. I SUFFERED LOSS AS MY MARKETING AND WEBSITE PROMOTION MONEY WAS WASTED SINCE MY WEBSITE WAS DELETED. THIS HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH OF FRUSTRATION THAT HAS DISTURBED MY LIFE BADLY.

I request you to please fix this and restore my Website with all the Website Content because I suffered a loss and reputation because of this silly mistake by one of your Agent "Samantha H".

I called again on the same GoDaddy Number and I spoke to "John" who definitely tried to help me but again sales pitch asking me to enroll for 3 years plan so that he can waive the Website Restoration fee but I told him very clearly I am not going to anything for this because I already suffered huge loss and I now I cannot afford to pay anything. Its not my fault at all.

I want my website at any cost. This has given me enough frustration and messed my life. I want my Website back and running or I will file a Legal Complaint. I suffered enough and going to suffer more since my website if down. 

Please fix this asap.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Complaint Email - Website & all the content was deleted

I'm sorry, I hope you find a solution.

no one ever replied... 

Solution

Hi ,
Thanks for reaching out. I just sent you a private message.
KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support