cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Create a Dominos type website

Sorry if this has been covered before. Domino's website has a Pizza Builder function. Basically, you build a pizza from the dough up. I want that function for my fence building business. My clients pick height, style, type of wood, extras, etc. and a picture shows what the fence will look like as they add things. Can I do this with GoDaddy?

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Create a Dominos type website

The good news is that anything can be done @dgoins6. In this case you have seen a working example so you definitely know that it is indeed possible. The questions I'd ask are How much time do you have to do this on your own? and/or What is your budget for this project? 

I often have clients come to me with ideas and goals for their project and I appreciate having a reference. The are some issues with getting to duplicate the work of others though. In some cases I would refer someone to templates, code authors and other resources that perhaps contributed (or in some case was used entirely)  to a referenced design. In your situation at a quick glance I cannot locate a reference for that code but anything can be done. The one thought I have is that something like a print configurator product might work?  Maybe others will have ideas as well?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head