cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Discount Domain Club - domain renewal price

1. As a member of Discount Domain Club, transfer of (for example) .com domain costing me $8.29.

How will cost renewal of that domain?. Whether the price will be the same or depend on the number of domains in my account?

2. Is Discount Domain Club the best solution to purchase, transfer and renew domains?

Thanks,

Tonika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Discount Domain Club - domain renewal price

If the domain name is a .COM, and you're in the Discount Domain Club, then it would cost $8.29 when you renew.

If you go here and click where I circled below you'll see a chart of how the Discount Club would affect your domain purchases and renewals

DDCpage-domainprices.png

As for whether or not the Discount Domain Club is the right choice for you, I would recommend looking at the amount of domains you have and how long you plan to have them for. Usually, a minimum of 15 domain names purchased for one year would be what you needed in order for the savings on those domains to pay of the membership fee ($119.88/yr). But if you have more domains than that, or if you plan on getting your domains for a few years at a time, that would easily pay off the membership fee as well. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Discount Domain Club - domain renewal price

If the domain name is a .COM, and you're in the Discount Domain Club, then it would cost $8.29 when you renew.

If you go here and click where I circled below you'll see a chart of how the Discount Club would affect your domain purchases and renewals

DDCpage-domainprices.png

As for whether or not the Discount Domain Club is the right choice for you, I would recommend looking at the amount of domains you have and how long you plan to have them for. Usually, a minimum of 15 domain names purchased for one year would be what you needed in order for the savings on those domains to pay of the membership fee ($119.88/yr). But if you have more domains than that, or if you plan on getting your domains for a few years at a time, that would easily pay off the membership fee as well. 

View solution in original post