cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Easier Group Pricing Changes For Resellers

After  making changes to prices of a group when I try to make changes to pricing of next group, I can o it..the options are disabled. I get a message on top of the page meaning..that I have to wait for 48 hours or so to make changes to this product group prices as I made changes to some group prices recently and have to wait until those changes are done. We have about two hundred groups on reseller store front.Its going to take months to make price changes to all groups, which is ridiculous . Does it work that way or there is better option ?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Easier Group Pricing Changes For Resellers

Hi @pkkhurmi. Thanks for your feedback. I reviewed this with our Reseller team and apparently it doesn't usually take 48 hours for group changes. Usually, the change has completed once that notification is removed. If you're not experiencing that, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with our Reseller support team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.