cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Product Picture to show on Printed Invoice

Hello, I would like to request GoDaddy to create or enable a feature to allow pictures of products purchased  to be shown on printed invoices.

Currently a picture of a product is shown only when you view the invoice, however when printing the invoice, the picture actually can no longer be viewed (wont print along w/ the body of the invoice).

For my business which relies heavily on customization - clients want to reference an illustration or pic of a sign they bought so to replicate it at home - I have to create a workaround (use word or excel applications) system which takes a lot of time.

I went thru this request over the phone with a customer service rep. Only to receive an excuse that GoDaddy programmers were not capable or allowed to create or enable the feature. That it would change everything (???).

I like GoDaddy products. And for years I've been using its services. But to be shutdown on the face like that, it was the 1st.

I'm sure this can be looked at and eventually become feasible. But I wont be holding my breath for too long. I am already researching other services which could deliver such a feature. Or at least would be open to investigation and study.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Enabling Product Picture to show on Printed Invoice

Hi, @woodlovesigns. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community. 

Sorry for the delayed response. Our support team should be able to take any of your feedback and pass it on to our development team. However, they wouldn't usually be able to confirm whether or not a feature request will be implemented. If that's not what happened on your call, please feel free to specify which product you're having trouble with and we'll make sure to pass on the feedback for you.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Enabling Product Picture to show on Printed Invoice

Good words, but not the kind I was looking for.

I need capability to print invoices from my online store with the picture of my products.

See attached : 

- snapshot of invoice screen when visualized online

- snapshot of invoice screen when sent to printer

Thanks.

President of WLS