cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Helper I

How Do I Get Back Links

Where Are All The Places To Get Back Links??

If You Have A Website Where People Can Leave Comments, And Attach Their Website. Please Post Them Here. Thanks..Let's See Your Website's. 

James McDonald
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: How Do I Get Back Links

I Agree with @PL281. It is better to comment only on those websites that are of your industry & always check their domain authority & page authority before posting your website link. But Nowadays, some of the websites have removed the website column in from the comment box.

You can try all the ways shared by @dealstoall .

Also, use classified submission & infographic submission to build backlinks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

@The-Safety-Guy 

I would not recommend posting backlinks on random sites - this can actually hurt your rankings - it is best only put backlinks on relative / related sites 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Helper I

Hello @PL281 

Yes, I Do Understand That, But Others May Have A Relative Related Site That Would Love To Add Their Site To.  

James McDonald
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @The-Safety-Guy. I would echo what @PL281 said above. Backlinking on random sites is not likely to help. It might be more effective to ask for sites related to specific content where you can backlink. Based on your profile, you may want to look for sites related to personal safety/security and self defense. 

However, I also wanted to clarify that all links shared in the GoDaddy Community forums are "no follow" links. The only exception is the link in your GoDaddy Community profile. Links in posts, including signatures, will not count as a backlink. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Link Building through which one can develop free one way and quality backlinks for a webpage. Each of these methods defined in SEO.

1) Directory Submissions or Classified Ad Submission

2) Article Submissions

3) Press Release Submissions

4) SMO (Social Media Optimization) or Social Book Markings

5) Blog Commenting

6) Forum Discussions

7) Profile Creations

Hope all these points help us to get quality backlinks. Thanks

Highlighted
Solution

I Agree with @PL281. It is better to comment only on those websites that are of your industry & always check their domain authority & page authority before posting your website link. But Nowadays, some of the websites have removed the website column in from the comment box.

You can try all the ways shared by @dealstoall .

Also, use classified submission & infographic submission to build backlinks.

View solution in original post