cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Improve web site - list of SSL and code signing certs

My company has multiple code signing certs, all of which have the same ORGANIZATION, but different ORGANIZATIONAL UNITS.   Unfortunately the web site only shows the ORGANIZATION, so all the certs look the same in the list.  This makes it hard to determine which is which.

Could you change the web site to include OU along with the ORGANIZATION in the list of certs?  Would make it much easier to deal with this situation!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @Keith9. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not overly familiar with the how other providers issue these certificates. Do you know of any examples where the organizational unit is displayed in the code signing certificate. If you could provide that, I can get your suggestion to our product team. Thanks! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Here's what the GoDaddy web site shows me.  (We have 2 code-signing certs & 1 SSL cert).

Keith9_1-1579109051509.png

Notice the two code signing certs look identical --- which one is which?  When I refresh the page, they change positions sometimes, so I can't even use position in the list to identify them.  The only way I can tell which is which is to download the certs, the convert them to text so I can see which is which.

Even if the web page labeled them (#1) and (#2) --- numbered by identity, not by position on the page --- would be a big improvement.

Community Manager

Ahh. I see what you're saying @Keith9. Thanks again for the feedback and further clarification. I will pass this on to the product team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.