cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

International use outside of US

Community login  outside of US not very friendly. In Canada registration and posting regularly gives authentication mismatch error. Need to switch language to work to US English on home page but it reverts again. 

Please add all countries that speak English before launch. 

Alex Sirota, PMP - NewPath Consulting - Schedule some time with Alex
"At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: International use outside of US

Thanks for the feedback Alex! We're aware that it's not an ideal experience and will look at fixes in the future. Probably won't happen before launch. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated. We appreciate you joining the call today!

Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

Maybe we could write up an approach then that could help folks switch to the right langauge (US-English) before attempting to post as there is a work around it seems? I am happy to show how to do that.

ps. Sorry for double post - I was having trouble on the iPad posting...

Alex Sirota, PMP - NewPath Consulting - Schedule some time with Alex
"At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can definitely create a post with the work around to help with log in for anyone outside of the U.S. Thanks for the suggestion and offer to help! Would be great if you would post a work around in our Welcome & Announcements Forum and I'll add to it. Have a great day!

Rachel