cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II

Is GoDaddy Intuitive to you?

I am very surprised how not intuitive I find GoDaddy - on site navigation, using WebSite Builder, and finding help.  Anyone else finding that GoDaddy has an intuitive mindset different from the rest of us?

5 REPLIES 5
Helper V

Re: Is GoDaddy Intuitive to you?

@mnGary

@mnGary wrote:

I am very surprised how not intuitive I find GoDaddy - on site navigation, using WebSite Builder, and finding help.  Anyone else finding that GoDaddy has an intuitive mindset different from the rest of us?

Hi there Gary,

You know with 13 million customers if g/d was not on the same page with most of these customers I just do believe they would be in business.

I played around in site builder which ...... I did not find desirable to me. Customer service with g/d is why I have my server with them. Have you tried the other services out there.... I have called g/d in the middle of the night several times, even joking with c/s people. If I did not feel a service is worth paying for, I wont.

Sorry you have had a bad experience! Now that this community is opened up perhaps your questions  can get solved to your satisfaction? 

Mrsroadrunner Photography

Hey @mnGary,

Appreciate you bringing this up for discussion. Our developers continual work on and release new updates to our services to be as intuitive as possible. If we're coming up short somewhere, we're always happy to hear from anyone who'd like to share how we can do better. 

I might be wrong, but seems like you might have a more specific issue you're having trouble with. I'm sure there are members here who would like to help, but as this is a public discussion forum we would all need more specific details to suggest a solution. Perhaps we could discuss those issues in another topic while we keep feedback going in this one? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Helper II

CG,

Would be happy to discuss both those methods in godaddy website builder I find not intuitive plus some suggestions I have to increase the robustness.  You mention, in your post, "Perhaps we could discuss those issues in another topic while we keep feedback going in this one?".  Sounds good.  You can pick the topic and let me know so I can join the discussion.

Hey @mnGary,

Since I'm not familiar with the specific issues you're experiencing I wouldn't be able to suggest a current topic we have open already to continue that discussion in. However, if you'd like to use the "Search Suggestions" box at the top for a topic related to you're issue, just be sure to tag me (using "@"). You can also checkout our most recent discussions over in our Site Builder forum or just start a new topic there if you'd like. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Helper II

CG,  thus far I've been able to create work-arounds for my issues after studying the Using Guide and chatting online/phone with support staff -- and only for a couple efforts was told there is no solution(site responsive for tablets and editing with Safari on a Microsoft platform).  It was just a general remark that I didn't, personally, find some things in the builder intuitive (examples include how to create a backup and where do I navigate to restore one, changing the menu bar wording, changing font size and style on a button, making a word hot).  Yes, solutions and work-arounds are almost always available but, to my mindset, finding the method wasn't always intuitive -- but only to me.