cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Need to Copy and Paste Two Step Identification Codes

Please allow us to copy the authentication code from the text message into the authentication field on the GD web page. All my other TSA accounts--my University, my banks, AT&T etc--allow us to do that. It's a pain to have to type it in. Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @4927. Thanks for sharing your idea. Can you clarify what you mean? I haven't personally seen a situation where a two-step verification code could be copied from a mobile device into a web browser on a computer. Unless you're referring to copying a code from a text message and then pasting it into the browser on your mobile device. That should already be possible. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @4927. Thanks for sharing your idea. Can you clarify what you mean? I haven't personally seen a situation where a two-step verification code could be copied from a mobile device into a web browser on a computer. Unless you're referring to copying a code from a text message and then pasting it into the browser on your mobile device. That should already be possible. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post