cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Online store updates

I have had a online store for years now but yet there are still no updates to features that are really needed. I've been thinking about leaving once this term is up. I thought the online store was the best option is there a better one with more features?
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Online store updates

Hi @Loulou. Thanks for posting. What features were you looking for specifically? This is a good place to share feedback about products, but it would be helpful to know what you feel is missing so we can make sure the feedback gets passed along correctly. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

What functions are needed? Robot Happy

don't worry be happy Smiley Happy
New

Things like giving customers a chance to save their payment info login in with a password. Gift cards, adding ads to site. More site templates. More shipping integrating options. Just more ability to scale up and appeal to our customers.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Loulou Thanks for following up and providing suggestions. It occurs to me now that you may be on our older Online Store platform. That may be why you're not seeing updates as often. Development of the Online Store version associated with our newest Website Builder, GoCentral is more active. The older plans do get updates from time to time but that product doesn't seem to be under active development currently. However, even the GoCentral Online Store does not have most of the features you're suggesting, so I will pass on your feedback in relation to that product. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.