cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Dispute

I ordered a domain. while processing the order an discount coupon appeared automatically and I got a decent discount. There was no option to pay other than via credit card. I made the payment and it was successful transaction.  The amount was deducted from y card and I got a payment reference number also. 

But problem is, I did not get the product. Order is showing pending.  Godaddy help executive is saying, "cancel the order and order again."   Ok, it can be done but problem is I am not getting the same offer. The price of same product is going high.

Now my concern is , why should I be penalized for nothing ? Why GODADDY is not addressing the issue and offering me the same product at the same price which I already paid from my side." 

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II

@maya1981 wrote:

I ordered a domain. while processing the order an discount coupon appeared automatically and I got a decent discount. There was no option to pay other than via credit card. I made the payment and it was successful transaction.  The amount was deducted from y card and I got a payment reference number also. 

But problem is, I did not get the product. Order is showing pending.  Godaddy help executive is saying, "cancel the order and order again."   Ok, it can be done but problem is I am not getting the same offer. The price of same product is going high.

Now my concern is , why should I be penalized for nothing ? Why GODADDY is not addressing the issue and offering me the same product at the same price which I already paid from my side." 

@maya1981 What product did you order?

---

I ordered a domain name. the invoice number is 1111890342.

@justingodfrey wrote:

@maya1981 wrote:

@maya1981 What product did you order?

---

A domain name. "apnakshetra.com"

customer service is **bleep**E 

HAVE BEEN MISS SOLD PRODUCTS 

**bleep**ING TERRIBLE SERVICE