cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Poor support, request to refund my money - Apache Server

I do not know you can help me or not.... I am totally tired bcz of your poor service, i spent too much money to call and your team is not at all skilled to solve the issue.

Kindly look at this issue,

http://www.colorleafonline.com/

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.colorleafonline.com Port 80When i am calling my call continually holding last two day I spent 3 hour call time, still not fixed the issue.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @roopu!

Thank you for posting. The 503 service unavailable error you're getting usually indicates that you're over your concurrent connection limit. This has to do with visitors to the site as well as plugins and application connections. I'd recommend reviewing your applications, plugins, and scripting to see what's causing all the open connections on your hosting account. These connections are shared, so if you have more than one site on the hosting account, you'll want to review all of them until you find the problem. 

If you'd like a refund on a product or service, you will need to reach out to our support team to inquire about that further. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support