cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V

Private Messages delete selected messages disappeared

Hi there,

Just wondered why the option to deleted selected messages disappeared in the (pm), messages here in go daddy?

Now I have to delete all of them..... and well I hate doing that though like to keep it somewhat cleaned out. I was using that option everyday then BAM it was gone haha

Thank you

Mrsroadrunner Photography
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Private Messages delete selected messages disappeared

Hey @mrsroadrunner,

I think the option is still there as long as you have the ability to check individual messages enabled. Still showing "Delete Selected" in my own personal messages box. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Helper V

@CG wrote:

Hey @mrsroadrunner,

I think the option is still there as long as you have the ability to check individual messages enabled. Still showing "Delete Selected" in my own personal messages box. 

@CG

Thank you CG,

I am in here in another browser and still do not have the option of deleting certain messages, just all messages.... is there another idea I can try?

Coralie

PrivateMessageMenu.png

Hey @mrsroadrunner,

So you're not seeing these options fully listed in your "Message Options" at all?

Helper V

@CG wrote:

PrivateMessageMenu.png

Hey @mrsroadrunner,

So you're not seeing these options fully listed in your "Message Options" at all?

@CG

I have 3 of those, better then a poke in the eye I gess haha 😉 If the image comes through the ones I have are there.

Hey @mrsroadrunner,

That is very peculiar. Smiley Frustrated 

I wonder; have you recently updated the browser by chance? You might try clearing cache settings or using another internet browser to access the community through. If your browser supports it, you might also try browsing "incognito".

Let us know if you're still seeing the same issue after that. 

Helper V

@CG

Hi there CG,

Isn't weird? This happened oh 4-5 days ago now.... I just assumed someone was updating things?

We have several computers here at home all run windows 10.... all of them show this, not just the current one I am using at this moment. We / I checked them all haha

We also tried different browsers, the 3 most popular . Still only the 3 options shown above......

I just got back checking on my studio laptop that is not for getting on the web, just to use offline, with my cameras and such. I got online, came over here -  It runs windows 7, and shows the same thing......

The options were really nice, but can be lived without.

Coralie