cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I

QUICK STORE SHIPPING UPDATE NEEDED

Hello, I'm trying to perfect the shipping section on my quick store. Noticed an issue waiting to happen. I'm promoting free USA shipping with orders over $100.00. Unfortunately during check out Under United states, then (States) places like Guam, Marshall islands, Palau, Federated states of micronesia and even Puerto Rico are showing up? under United States in the (states) section.

I would not be able to do free "USA" shipping on these places, because the item would need to go over seas. I know Alaska and Hawaii would put me in the same situation, but I understand they would most likely not be able to eliminate those from the United States section because they're part of the 50 states.

Any chance GoDaddy Quick Store can breakdown (United States) as just the 50 states and eliminate the odd ball locations, and move them to where you select your country?

THANKS.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: QUICK STORE SHIPPING UPDATE NEEDED

Hello @RDRacinginc

I hope this will help you.

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/setting-up-free-shipping-2953

Good luck.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.
Helper I

Re: QUICK STORE SHIPPING UPDATE NEEDED

This was not specific to my issue.