cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Receipts contents

When I purchase something I expect to get a receipt of what I purchased.  The payment receipt does not say what I purchased. If I print the receipt and  months later look at it I can't see what I purchased.  If I paid for a domain say it on the receipt.

4 REPLIES 4
Solution

Re: Receipts contents

HI @bmaz121

We appreciate your suggestion, however all of our receipts list the product that was purchased or renewed. If you are not receiving your order confirmation emails please reach out to our support team to look into this. Also, you can also view and print any receipts by checking your order history in your account. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I referring to the online receipt.  I don't use email for receiptsGodaddyDomane1YR9-1-18.PNG.  I take a picture of the receipt presented after the purchase online. I'll include the picture here. Where on this receipt is what I bought? Next time, check the facts.

Hi @bmaz121

That receipt is more like an order confirmation, the product will not be listed there. However, it will be listed within the email sent and the order history within your account.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I am just amazed with your denial.  The whole point is that it does not and it should.  The same is true with account receipts in my amount. What the hell?