cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rubbish service

more than 30 mins of an international call to respond !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a rubbish service

and my problem is not getting solved

does anyone care????????????

i doubt

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Rubbish service

I care @Muhannad... depending of course. I'm not sure of your location but why aren't you using the international numbers to contact support? x.co/247support

Perhaps you can post in the Community and perhaps get some help? Hoping that your future interactions are better than this one.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Im in UAE and Im using the international numbers to contact support but i believe 30 mins over the phone waiting my call to be answered!!!!! that is a rubbish

just for you knowledge, this is not the first time Im getting a hard time for the same reason

they are changing the time of refreshing the SMTP relays which is putting my business in a problem always

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

You can always move to a hosting provider you feel is more accessible during your vital hours @Muhannad. I don't know much about GoDaddy support and service levels in the UAE but that there is support at all to me is phenomenal. I remember GoDaddy first going into markets and having the same/similar issues but I'm sure their responsiveness will increase as their customer base expands?

I wish that I could tell you a better time to call but I simply don't know enough about your area. Typically I'd say to avoid calling in the morning (very start of the business day), during lunch and evening (typical ending time 5pm to 6pm). I like to call for support in the early afternoon, that seems to work great but I'm in the USA not the UAE. Perhaps you will find that these times work for you as well? 

More on timing. You mentioned SMTP. I'm wondering if you're on the correct server for your time zone and region? I have in the past noticed that regional servers are best to use because of things like maintenance timing. If you're using a server outside your region you may be counting on it during what is considered off hours for the server peek use? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head