cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I

Suggestion: GD Customer Support should reply to messages and help!

Hi 

Both my GoDaddy sites have been down for a week now, the advisors on chat and phone say it is not a server issue, my ISP says it is not their issue. Checks have been done. Sites load fine for GD but they are not on the same server as me and my customer, they refuse to say there's anything wrong and blame: firewall (no), my ISP (no, everything else is fine and my sites aren't blocked), tell me to upgrade plan (no way), laptop (no, it's across devices), browser (no). Can anybody please advise what I can do?

Other people in the UK say that both sites are slow to load and sometimes get a message saying it is not secure, or timed out. (It is secure on one as I bought the certificate.) If I use my mobile sometimes they work, and sometimes I have to switch off my Wifi and use mobile data, then it works. I cannot even log in to my admin dashboards for either of them.

When I was on the phone to GoDaddy the first time (Sunday) they both briefly came back on, then went down again. I have reset router, all devices, cleared firewall, cache etc and nothing was different last week to this week with my settings. I cannot understand why suddenly this would happen. I would be very grateful for any advice. Today one site briefly came back on, then went off again.

This is the message I get on my home network for both www.babychoices.co.uk and my other site www.yourbirth.co.uk

This site can’t be reached

www.babychoices.co.uk took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Can anyone help? GD support are you out there?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Suggestion: GD Customer Support should reply to messages and help!

@jennieade wrote:

Hi 

Both my GoDaddy sites have been down for a week now, the advisors on chat and phone say it is not a server issue, my ISP says it is not their issue. Checks have been done. Sites load fine for GD but they are not on the same server as me and my customer, they refuse to say there's anything wrong and blame: firewall (no), my ISP (no, everything else is fine and my sites aren't blocked), tell me to upgrade plan (no way), laptop (no, it's across devices), browser (no). Can anybody please advise what I can do?

Other people in the UK say that both sites are slow to load and sometimes get a message saying it is not secure, or timed out. (It is secure on one as I bought the certificate.) If I use my mobile sometimes they work, and sometimes I have to switch off my Wifi and use mobile data, then it works. I cannot even log in to my admin dashboards for either of them.

When I was on the phone to GoDaddy the first time (Sunday) they both briefly came back on, then went down again. I have reset router, all devices, cleared firewall, cache etc and nothing was different last week to this week with my settings. I cannot understand why suddenly this would happen. I would be very grateful for any advice. Today one site briefly came back on, then went off again.

This is the message I get on my home network for both www.babychoices.co.uk and my other site www.yourbirth.co.uk

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

@jennieade both websites are loading fine for me.

---

Helper I

Re: Suggestion: GD Customer Support should reply to messages and help!

@justingodfreywrote:

@jennieadewrote:

Hi 

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

@jennieade both websites are loading fine for me.

---

Thank you for looking. It is very hit and miss. Neither working for me, dashboard won't load on either, only 1 site loads for a friend in UK, the other 1 site works for someone elsewhere in EU.