cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Suggestion for GoCentral Online Appointments

Hi!  Can the appointments be made in smaller blocks of time?  Right now the smallest block of time is 15 minutes, can you add 5 minute and even 1 minute increments?  Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Suggestion for GoCentral Online Appointments

Hi @DebsBug73,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll pass it on to our GoCentral product team as a possible feature update. Take care!

Rachel

Employee
Employee

@DebsBug73 Thank you for taking the time to submit the feedback. Would you mind telling me more about your business, and what are the reasons that you need 5 minutes and event 1 minute increments? We will consider addressing this need, while don't have a timeline for it yet.

Thank you,

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

Hello @carolynlin!  Thanks for reaching out.  I have a very small niche business in which I manage horse shows.  I have the entries set up so that people can enter online via my website.  One of the classes people can enter in at a horse show is called a "paid warm up".  That is 5 or 4 (or whatever) minutes of time they pay for and get exclusive arena use.  It is a scheduled time that I have to build a spread sheet for every show.  There are anywhere from 40 to 60 individual entries I have to input for just this paid warm up.  I also need to account for the special requests they might make such as don't schedule me until 4pm.  If I could have 5 minute increments in the online scheduling, people could schedule their own time which would make my time more efficient and they can pick whatever time works best for them.  They can see what is already taken and what is available and they can then plan accordingly. I asked for smaller than 5 minute increments just to make the tool more flexible as other people might have a need for such a scheduling tool.

Employee
Employee

Hi Debs, thank you for sharing details on your business! We will consider addressing this need and will continue to gather feedback to monitor how many other customers have similar needs. Please keep the suggestions coming.

Thank you,