cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Unhappy about Godaddy Image of Exercise People. We are the exact opposite of exercise people.

Really. Danica is our race car driver. Do you realize those types of people never would associate with GoDaddy customer base. Exercise people and nerds don't associate with each other. Who would ever believe that was a good idea. I'm perturbed. Stupified. And borderline offended.

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Unhappy about Godaddy Image of Exercise People. We are the exact opposite of exercise people.

I have my own issues with GoDaddy and their choice of branding @sparxx but no need to get into that here? Remembering the ad from 2013 there are two sides to GoDaddy a sexy side represented by Bar Refaeli and a smart side... represented by Walter, together they're perfect

I'm not sure about GoDaddy branding but I do know that the GoDaddy customer base is not monolithic. I'm a martial artist, former college athlete, retired pro ball player, a geek and a GoDaddy customer among many other things. Not saying that GoDaddy commercials are perfect but I'd encourage you to be more than what people see as the "standard" for any group of people. 

Shame that it makes you unhappy @sparxx, I hope that isn't a trend? I'm unsure if a company could make a commercial that made everyone happy? If you want to be happy, be. ~ Leo Tolstoy

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head