cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPS restore is not done since last 7 days after Incident ID is generated.

I am fighting to retrieve my vps for last two weeks. initially here in India customer care center misguided me for a week to avail my vps which was not accessible suddenly two weeks before. after one week when i request repeatedly to check whether any old dates backup present for this. support team suggest me to pay the amount for this and said they will avail 14th March 2017 's vps to be restored.Again it was taking more than 12 hrs to generate incident id for that and support team said you will be get response within 72 hrs and in maximum 7 days you ll get that mentioned dates vps to be restored definitely. Its almost 7 days now but no answer is given from godaddy support tea. Every time i asked in telephonic support team they said case is still open, our support team is working in this and no further updates available to us. what a shame. i dont think godaddy support team is seriously working with any issues.

I am still hoping for any reply in this. do not know whether this ll be happen to me or not.

0 REPLIES 0