cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I

What method do you use to troubleshoot your issue?

Hello GD Community!

I was wondering what is everyone's preferred method for troubleshooting their issue/concern?

Where have you seen more success in getting your issue resolved?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: What method do you use to troubleshoot your issue?

@davisdre317 

Being a person who likes to know why I'm having an issue, I go straight to Google first thing. I learned in my years at web hosting companies that Google was your best friend when troubleshooting website and server issues. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User I
Super User I

Re: What method do you use to troubleshoot your issue?

@MrVapor 

I agree, Google has always been my friend, since i love to try to resolve my own issues, before going somewhere else for help. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***